The position plays a key part in the implementation of the maintenance activity at an operational level, to provide the efficient operational platform enabling fuel and lubricants sales as well as end-customer satisfaction.
The Maintenance manager will enhance service quality and equipment reliability by improving workflows and optimizing maintenance processes. This position, a key link between the field maintenance organization and the engineering team, and will provide input to improve equipment design, reliability, and maintainability.
The Maintenance Engineer has a critical role in connecting field operations with the maintenance organization, helping minimize downtime and failure rates and maximize equipment productivity.
This position reports to the Retail Engineering and Maintenance Manager.
• Ensure compliance with the Vivo HSSE policies and through them, by contractors.
• Support Retail Maintenance and Construction Engineer to drive and manage the strategic relationship with PMC at Market level.
• Provide the Scope of Work for maintenance works under his/her direct responsibility.
• Attend the monthly Performance Improvement meeting with PMC team to review the project/program delivery including spent, milestones and HSSE and agree action plans to improve project/program delivery performance.
• Escalate unresolved and systemic issues to the Retail Construction and Maintenance Engineer
• Ensure that any alterations and improvements done by the dealers are in compliance with Shell standards
• Coordinate with Camp;P the strategy to optimize purchase of maintenance materials and services.
• Elaborate and implement retail maintenance plan, with support from Retail Construction and Maintenance Engineer.
• Ensures smooth operations of Retail sites in terms of safety amp; operational requirements in such a way that risk to the business are minimized.
• Put in place service contracts for all maintenance categories
• Supervise maintenance works to ensure they are carried out within agreed quality and time
• Manages maintenance contracts in effective way (KPIs monitoring amp; reporting)
• Ensure maintenance SLA with Retail Operations are met at 100%
• Keep records of maintenance asset per group template (Equipment register template), and shall update records from time to time
• Ensure that contractors are pre-qualified and appraised annually
• Support Retail Construction and Maintenance Engineer for Budget elaboration and cost management
• Manage own development by identifying competence gaps
• Identification and sharing of maintenance best practices
• Abide HSSE by rules
Job Knowledge, Skills amp; Experiences:
NB : Female applicants are strongly encouraged