HSSEQ Implementer role is to offer HSSE support to Class of Business /Support by
- Identify and manage HSSE risks across the CoB/S and assure compliance to standards, guidelines, legislation, procedures, and policies.
Be responsible for driving the development of HSSE culture to support effective risk management
- Lead HSSE within CoB/S to maintain and monitor implementation of strategic HSSE objectives, establish goals aligned with these objectives and provide support to Class of Business Managers to achieve business success through HSSE excellence.
- Analyse and monitor performance management, identify improvement opportunities.
- Take responsibility for risk management processes, identifying controls and HSSE-Critical Activities/Positions required to manage HSSE risks.
- Lead implementation of HSSE MS within CoB/S. Provide mechanism for compliance monitoring including use of Contract Management Review Tools, Self-Assessments, etc.
- Lead resolution of HSSE issues within CoB/S
- Assist Business Managers to develop and track HSSE Plans per the guidance of Country HSSE Manager. Recommend to Line appropriate corrective and Continuous Improvement actions for non-conformity.
- Implement the HSSE initiatives and strategy, including the Group focus areas of Transport Safety, Contractor management, Security and Process Safety
- Develop annual HSSE actions plans for COB/s and monitor implementation
- Support Managers in HSSE reporting, and data assurance
- Implement HSSE critical incident reporting guidelines and support in incident reporting, investigation, and RAP implementation.
- Support Accident Incident Investigations using various tools including Tripod. Monitor HSSE performance. Cascade learning across the Business. Input and track incident data in Isometrix.
- Prepare monthly performance reports and assist business managers in tracking HSSE performance and KPIs. Collect HSSE data for the Business.
- Lead and support CoB/S in HSSE MS, HEMP and Case documentation development, updating and review and track Remedial Action Plans as required,
- Co-ordinate and assist CoB/S to complete Health Risk Assessments (HRA) and meet other requirements for MHMS. Track MHMS implementation and complete quarterly updates of the SAQ
- Develop SAQ audit schedules in line with Group and Country HSSE Managers directions and coordinate HSSE audits as required.
- Track progress of the RAP for the Annual HSSE Business Assurance Letter and assist business managers in preparing the annual HSSE letter.
- Providing Emergency Response Support for the Operating Units and Acting as the Emergency Response
- Advisor for Business. Plan and Coordinate drill for emergencies including medical emergencies.
- Carrying out facility Audits of Business sites and contractors
- Control air pollution and soil contamination issues according to its internal procedures and maintain its records.
- Meet any mandatory qualifications requirement by local law
- Implementation of HSSE Control Framework Manuals
- Improvement of HSSE proactive culture/awareness
- Implementation of HSSE Management system and close any gap identified
- Extensive travelling and working out in the field.
Job knowledge, Skills amp; Experiences
- Degree in engineering science, health and safety or related disciplines and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in HSSE program administration. This requirement may be waived for candidates otherwise suitably qualified/ experienced.
- Experience of Vivo Energy HSSE requirements and standards including the Vivo Energy HSSE Control Framework is essential
- Candidates must be self-motivated and driven able to work independently.
- Good people skills/ interpersonal skills are essential
- Professional Technical Competency Level
- HSSE Leadership amp; Commitment Knowledge
- HSSE Policy amp; Strategic objectives Knowledge
- Organization, Responsibility, Resources amp; HSSE Requirements Knowledge
- HSSE Risk Management Framework Knowledge
- HEMP for significant Risk/HSSE Cases Knowledge
- Safe Systems at Work/Personal Safety kill
- HSSE Planning and Procedures Knowledge
- HSSE Performance Management Knowledge
- Incident Classification, Investigation amp; Reporting Knowledge
- Standards ISO 9001:2015 amp; ISO 14001 Skill
- HSSE Audit Knowledge
- HSSE Management Review Knowledge
Interested Applicants should apply by sending their resume not later than January 31th, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.